Welcome to the New Plymouth RSA
New Plymouth’s friendly Club
The New Plymouth RSA extends a friendly welcome to all members, affiliates and their guests.
We are located at 35 Octavius Place, New Plymouth, and share our club rooms with the Tasman
Bowls and Social Club.
The RSA Association is located on the ground floor of the clubrooms.
THE NEW PLYMOUTH RSA HAS:
- Plenty of parking in the carpark at the end of Hobson Street
- Access for the disabled and wheelchairs to the upstairs bar via the door on Octavious Place
- A large membership who are affiliated to the Tasman Club
- Excellent views of the Tasman Sea
- Friday night gatherings for food and fellowship
Restaurant opens Friday 5.30pm- 8pm
RSA CLUB NIGHT
Club night is held at the club rooms on Friday nights from 4pm. We have raffles, the bar is open, and the ode is recited at 6pm. A delicious buffet meal is served in the restaurant from 6pm for $12pp.
(FORMERLY VETS DAY)
Usually held monthly, from 1.30pm to 4pm at the Tasman Club, this is a great opportunity for fellowship. The newsletter has details on the next meeting. Transport is available, contact the office on 758-3538.
The third Wednesday of the month (except August and December) the women’s section meets for luncheon, and coffee mornings are held regularly. The women’s section is a great place for fellowship and coffee, and hosts regular guest speakers.